Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Today is Sept 3, 2013 and the last few weeks have been so challenging. Sundays message was so encouraging and has given me the hope I need for the next week as I walk out my faith in this valley. Every where I look is seems the Lord is sending me the message LOUD and CLEAR....Never~NEVER~Never give up!! With each step I am learning how to surrender to the Lords will giving up my own self will. Remembering that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!



4 comments:

  1. So cool to read your brand new blog. Glad to have you on this journey and see what the Lord is revealing to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement Lisa, you are blessing and a inspiration to me dear friend.

      Delete
  2. Amen - I love that - no giving up, just surrendering :) AMEN and AMEN!

    http://thejoyfulservant.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen,

      Thanks for the comment :) and stopping by. Love your blog spot at TheJoyfulservant. The lord bless you!

      Delete